Via Yoga Vacations include:
- Daily 90-minute Yoga class with Alisa Wyatt
- Daily 90-minute Pilates class with Alisa Wyatt
- Three surf lessons throughout the week (more or less could be added)
- Six nights luxury accommodations at Rancho Pescadero
- All meals – local & organic
- One hour hot stone massage
- A daytrip to Todos Santos, for lunch and a tour with local artists
- Evening presentation with astronomer, using high-powered telescope
- Roundtrip airport transfers from San Jose del Cabo International Airport
Pilates is well-loved for the core-power and lean, catlike control that it develops, and what better skills to have when learning to surf? Alisa’s energetic Pilates and yoga classes are taught with a fresh, fun creative bend and it’s her goal that what you gain doing these practices translates to your everyday life. Morning Pilates sessions (all levels welcome!) will fire up your center and give you the courage to hop on a surfboard and have a blast your first time out. After fun in the sun, surf lessons or simply relaxing in a hammock, your day ends with a yoga class that promises to soothe the psyche and lengthen sore muscles.
Alisa has been teaching Pilates since 1999 when she left her high-powered publishing job to spread her passion for Pilates. A PMA Gold Certified Instructor, she’s a featured expert for Pilates Style Magazine and creator of a growing series of acclaimed DVD’s Intermediate Pilates Workout, Advanced Pilates Workout, and Pilates for Men. Her next project is underway and will feature a specialized workout designed for surfers, stand up paddlers and paddle boarders.
Alisa’s a Pilates purist who trained with Joseph Pilates' protege, Romana Kryzanowska, and continues to study with one of the few remaining teachers who worked for Mr. Pilates: Jay Grimes. Her dynamic and easy to follow approach lends itself to yoga as well. Alisa’s vinyasa flow classes are a blend of focused breath, creative movement and great music.
When she’s not traveling the globe teaching and exploring with her photographer husband, Alisa lives in Hermosa Beach, CA, where she trains pro-athletes and civilians alike in her private studio. Visit her website at: www.alisawyatt.com.