Via Yoga Vacations include:
- Two daily 90-minute Yoga class with Julie Andres
- Four surf lessons throughout the week (optional)
- Six nights accommodations at Villa Amor, in a stunning open-aired oceanfront villa
- Daily breakfast
- Three group dinners at Villa Amor and local restaurants
- A one hour massage
- A day trip to Punta Mita for surfing or snorkeling weather permitting (lunch included)
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Puerto Vallarta International Airport
Join us for a luxurious, week-long getaway to rejuvenate your spirit and refresh your soul. Each day you'll enjoy the perfect blend of Vinyasa flow yoga, meditation, pranayama, surfing and relaxing. Your morning yoga practice will wake up your senses, get your blood moving, and prepare you for an afternoon learning to surf (optional). And if you're a first time surfer, no problem. Our professional surf instructors will have you up and riding waves in no time. Your evening yoga session will focus on a calming practice of unwinding from a day in the sun and surf. Your day ends enjoying a delicious, authentic meal with new friends or indulging in the simple pleasure of an early evening with a good book!
(All yoga and surf levels welcome).
Julie has had a life-long love for the science of yoga. She has found purpose in helping people with their daily struggles through the use of breath and movement. Inspired by nature, Julie devotes her practice to a higher power: the changing of the seasons; the miracle of life and death; the ability to love and be loved. Influenced by Baron Baptiste, Eiric Orvid and Dee Hine, her classes reflect their unique styles of practice and sequencing, focusing on linking movement with the breath. As an instructor Julie is compassionate and nurturing as she teaches how to apply the principles found in nature and yoga to our daily lives.