Via Yoga Vacations include:
- Two daily 90-minute Yoga class with Julie Andres
- Three surf lessons throughout the week (more or less could be added)
- Six nights accommodations at the luxurious Rancho Pescadero
- All meals – local & organic
- One hour hot stone massage
- A daytrip to Todos Santos, for lunch and a tour with local artists
- Farm to Table cooking class
- Roundtrip airport transfers from San Jose del Cabo International Airport
Join us for a luxurious, week-long getaway to rejuvenate your spirit and refresh your soul. Each day you'll enjoy the perfect blend of Vinyasa flow yoga, meditation, pranayama, surfing or simply relaxing by the pool. Your morning yoga practice will wake up your senses, get your blood moving, and prepare you for an afternoon learning to surf (optional). Your evening yoga session will focus on a calming practice of unwinding from a day in the sun and surf. With beach time, spa treatments, yoga, meditation, tantalizing food a Via Yoga Retreat not only relaxes and heals you for a week - it strengthens you for a healthier return to day-to-day life.
Julie has had a life-long love for the science of yoga. She has found purpose in helping people with their daily struggles through the use of breath and movement. Inspired by nature, Julie devotes her practice to a higher power: the changing of the seasons; the miracle of life and death; the ability to love and be loved. Influenced by Baron Baptiste, Eiric Orvid and Dee Hine, her classes reflect their unique styles of practice and sequencing, focusing on linking movement with the breath. As an instructor Julie is compassionate and nurturing as she teaches how to apply the principles found in nature and yoga to our daily lives.