SAYULITA RETREAT DETAILS
see photo gallery
Your Via Yoga vacation includes:
- Two 90-minute yoga, Pilates, or fitness classes each day (details change per retreat week)
- Four surf lessons throughout the week (optional)
- Six nights accommodations at Villa Amor, in a stunning open-aired oceanfront villa
- Daily breakfast and three group dinners at Villa Amor and local restaurants
- A one hour massage
- A day trip to Punta Mita for surfing or snorkeling weather permitting (lunch included)
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Puerto Vallarta International Airport *
* Airport transfers are included when guests arrive within Via Yoga shuttle hours (between noon-5pm on the first day of the retreat and departing on the last day of the retreat)
Our packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Each day starts with a sunny buffet breakfast on the beach at Villa Amor including freshly squeezed juices, an assortment of fabulous seasonal fruit, yogurt, cereal and rotating hot dish items. You can chose where you eat lunch from many delightful restaurants scattered throughout the town. Evening meals will be split between shared group dinners and self guided dining experiences. Vegetarian and vegan options are available for all meals. In addition, most all rooms have fully equipped kitchenettes for cooking meals on your own. Fresh produce and staples are available at markets just blocks away from Villa Amor.
A typical day with Via Yoga:
7:30am-8:00am optional silent meditation
8:00am-9:30am yoga class
11:00am-5:00pm free time and/or surf lessons
5:00pm-6:30pm yoga class
7:30pm dinner (3 group dinners and 3 dinners on your own)
Your day begins with an optional silent meditation class followed by the first yoga class of the day in our yoga studio complete with stunning ocean front views and the sound of crashing waves.
The morning yoga class is typically from 8am-9:30am and is immediately followed by a buffet breakfast back at the hotel. Breakfast always includes an assortment of incredible fruit, fresh squeezed juices, cereal and yogurt and different hot items rotate daily. Guests usually lounge and visit while enjoying breakfast until 11am or so.
During “yoga or Pilates & surfing” vacations there will be a one hour surf lesson at some point between 11am and 3pm. Your surf lesson time will rotate daily. If you are joining us for a “yoga or Pilates only” week, you will have free time each day from breakfast until the evening yoga class at 5pm.
Days are filled with massages, hikes, shopping, horseback riding, reading, nap taking and exploring the town. Via Yoga is available to help you with scheduling any of these activities.
Evening yoga begins at 5pm-6:30pm back in the yoga studio. Dinner usually occurs around 7:30pm and either takes place with the entire group or on our own. We have designed the dinners in such a way as to allow you a few nights to explore the local restaurants and have some free time from everyone else if you choose. Sayulita is packed with fabulous locally owned restaurants that you will enjoy trying.
Nights usually wind down around 9pm and then you wake up and do it all over again!
click on photos to enlarge